keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Awww! You guys are cute. He is such a cute little guy.
You guys look like a stellar little Valentine family! LOVE the cheeks of little Gabester....
beautiful! (and I love Gabe's shoes)
Lisa...those are the cutest. You are all so dang good looking. Can I have one? Pretty please? I promise to frame it. :) Love you girl.
What a cute family! Gabe is getting so big. He is such a doll!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww! You guys are cute. He is such a cute little guy.
You guys look like a stellar little Valentine family! LOVE the cheeks of little Gabester....
beautiful! (and I love Gabe's shoes)
Lisa...those are the cutest. You are all so dang good looking. Can I have one? Pretty please? I promise to frame it. :) Love you girl.
What a cute family! Gabe is getting so big. He is such a doll!
Post a Comment