Friday, September 10, 2010

stats and pics for the little chunker!

so gabers had his 2 month appointment today, even though he is officially 11 weeks and 1 day. closer to 3 months. but who's counting?
*
Weight: 15.10 (95%) * Height: 24 1/2 inches (90%) * Head: 16 inches (50%)
*
yeah he's ginormous, but since he was bread to play linebacker for the university of utah i figure he's doing pretty good. ;)



what does gabe love?
*******************
*his bumbo, he laughs and smiles the whole time he is in it.
*sleeping on a mound of pillows. he'll do it for hours.
*sleeping on our chest, he is so cuddly. i love it.
*"tummy time" he is getting so strong.
*watching football with dad!
* bath time, he loves splashing himself and mom.
* sleeping (have i mentioned that before?)
* and if you cant tell..... the kid loves to eat (i wont put a picture of that on here don't worry..haha)

11 comments:

Sherri said...

YAY for big chubby babies! He is the perfect combination of both of you.

Kristi said...

He's a solid kid. I love his perfectly round, smooth head.

Nici said...

He is so darn cute!!! :)

Mandy said...

What a cutie! :) I love it.

Monica said...

Love this post!! I can't believe how big he is!! Jaidyn is 6months and 13pounds!!! CRAZY. So happy for you guys. When are you going to let me visit him!!??? FREAK!

Katie Malan Madsen said...

OK. You know how I feel about commenting (it's the same way I feel about leaving voicemails) HATE IT. Thank being said, let me share this...at Jenna's 9 month check up, she weighed...wait for it...17 lbs. His chunk is cracking me up. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Ryan and Amber said...

I am in love with the "strategically placed bubbles" bath pic. What a chunk o' love!

Megs said...

He is pretty darn cute! Can't wait to snuggle him in St. George! Although, it might have something to do with "boobs" and in that case, he might not like snuggling with me. lol!

Megs said...

I just noticed he's wearing the porky shirt!!! Oh my...it looks so cute on him!

emily+brett said...

don't you just love him?!! he looks easy to love. he really is one of the cutest little babies i've seen.

Brittany said...

He is sooo adorable. I'm jealous that he is super cuddly, my girls never were. I'm glad that you are enjoying it all.