Friday, September 24, 2010

3...Yippy!!

3 months that is...
i can not believe how much he has grown.
i want to freeze him in time at every
milestone. the picture below is when he is about
a week old, he still has his umbilical cord attached. now look at him, sitting up, looking annoyed that i keep taking his picture. oh how time flies. :)


gabe went to his first of many Utah football games last saturday. even though he spent almost the entire game asleep under my seat i'm sure he loved it.............................. i could just tell. ;)

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Holy Tonka Truck! What a load you must carry! :) Adore him so much - lil Ute Fan!!!

Stacy said...

Oh, he is so cute! I bet you guys are enjoying him so much. I love the poster you made for Arron's birthday. That pic of Gabe with glasses is so cute. What a doll...Oh, did I mention how adorable I think your baby is??? Ha ha. Such a cute family!

Nici said...

So cute, I can't believe how big he is and how fast it goes by!