



..............one week old......................today............................one week.......................today.................

two months this little "superman" has been in our lives and it's amazing how time FLIES!!! he is getting SOOO BIG and by big i mean: chunk-a-rama!!! i know you don't need to protect my feelings. he is a chubbers!! and i LOVE every last roll and dimple. :)
what have i learned in the last 2 months... i don't think there is enough space in cyberworld to post it all but i'll try to condense my list.
*i really don't NEED 8 hours of sleep to function.
*i'm not right handed i'm one handed.
*a smile really can melt your heart. (i have yet to capture one on camera, but he can do it...i promise)
*3 AM really does happen. all these years i've just thought it was a rumor.
* moving him to his own room was harder then i thought it would be.
* Love is just not a strong enough word!!!
4 comments:
Chunky is totally in right now. :)
He is so cute. I love the strategically placed cloths in the tub pictures! :)
My kids are loving the "Baby Superman"!
I ADORE his rolls! And the Superman onesie looks DELISH on him!
I think chunky babies are the cutest. I'm laughing at that one in the tub!!!...so freaking cute!!! I miss you. Even more, because who knows when I get to visit again. :( Love you...I'll call you back tomorrow.
Post a Comment