keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Where is Gabe's hat?
What an adorable bundle (I'm talking about Gabe). Is that a glow worm? Do they still sell those? It is funny how I can see both you and Aaron in him. Genetics - amazing.
I LOVE the glow worm doll/animal/thingamagig! He is getting so big and more and more handsome every day! I miss you friend. LOVES
Oh, he is so cute! The Utes pictures, the tux, and the glow worm. I just want to squeeze him and kiss those cute chubby cheeks!!!
Hysterical!! Where in the world did you find a glow worm? Hold on to it - it must be vintage!
That is fabulous! They're both little bundles of light and joy. :)
Priceless :) love him.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Where is Gabe's hat?
What an adorable bundle (I'm talking about Gabe).
Is that a glow worm? Do they still sell those?
It is funny how I can see both you and Aaron in him. Genetics - amazing.
I LOVE the glow worm doll/animal/thingamagig! He is getting so big and more and more handsome every day! I miss you friend. LOVES
Oh, he is so cute! The Utes pictures, the tux, and the glow worm. I just want to squeeze him and kiss those cute chubby cheeks!!!
Hysterical!! Where in the world did you find a glow worm? Hold on to it - it must be vintage!
That is fabulous! They're both little bundles of light and joy. :)
Priceless :) love him.
Post a Comment