

********************18 weeks*************************************26 weeks*********************
i'm claiming this as progress. you know, proof that little belly baby is growing and getting strong and healthy. i'm trying to embrace the fact that no matter how much i go to the gym, its not slowing this mole hill from turning into a mountain, and that's OK!?!? right? and, well the box of girl scout cookies didn't help much either. :(
i'm claiming this as progress. you know, proof that little belly baby is growing and getting strong and healthy. i'm trying to embrace the fact that no matter how much i go to the gym, its not slowing this mole hill from turning into a mountain, and that's OK!?!? right? and, well the box of girl scout cookies didn't help much either. :(
10 comments:
You look adorable...your belly is starting to pop out!
You are beautiful!!! I miss you guys sooo much. And we only live 15 minutes away. Uuummmm....WTF. I can't wait to see your sweet munchkin.
Okay, MAYBE you can start to pass for pregnant now...but barely! You look great!
Ahhhwwww! Thanks for the bump update. :) And it is so freakin cute. You are one gorgeous prego lady. Seriously.
Seriously if you don't quadruple in size soon I'm going to start swearing when I say your name. You look SO tiny! :)
You look gorgeous!! : ) Enjoy every moment of it. And whats my excuse for the box of Girl Scout cookies I ate?? My baby has been out for a month now!!! LOL Love you girl. xo
FETCH YES IT'S O.K.!! crazy lady. i think you and that belly are amazing and beautiful. love you:)
YOU LOOK GREAT. that is all :)
You look fantastic!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two. Also, my mom told me she saw you . . . she was sworn to secrecy, so she lied to you . . . I'm pregnant too! Finally!!! I'm 20 weeks and wishing I just went on a cruise like you :) Good luck. I'm so happy for you!
You are too cute! You are still so small. Eat all the girl scout cookies you want.
Post a Comment