I've been waiting for this post!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I need the details, when are you due, how are you feeling, you know??!!! I am so happy for you two. You'll be great parents!
Ohhhh I am SOOO excited for you guys, Lisa!!!!! I can't wait to watch your cute belly grow! Congratulations to both of you. Now I just can't wait to hear what your having!!! :)
YEAH! Congrats!! We are SO excited for you two! I would have loved to have been there when you told your parents Lisa...I am sure your mom freaked out! You guys will be the greatest parents!
HOORAY!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you guys! That is great news. Can I secretly hope it's a boy so our boys can play and learn to ride together??? :) Please...more details!
Yeah for you guys. You will be a great mom. It was good to talk to you and see you. Just wish for different circumstances. Good luck with the pregoness, hope your not sick.
30 comments:
i'm pretty sure i couldn't be happier... congratulations you two!! i'm so freakin excited... love ya!!!
Congrats!!! That is amazing!
I wish I could kiss those little jelly bean cheeks right now...but I guess I can wait 7 more months. Congrats you two!
That's wonderful! You will be an AWESOME mom!
Congratulations!!!! HOORAY!! How are you feeling?
Congratulations, that's fantastic!!! So excited for you! :)
I am so happy for you!!! I wish we could see you more! Congrats-you guys will be the BEST parents ever :)
Yay! That is wonderful news! I am so happy for the two of you!!!!
I've been waiting for this post!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I need the details, when are you due, how are you feeling, you know??!!! I am so happy for you two. You'll be great parents!
Congrats!!! Eat all the butter you want!!
Oh my, that IS the cutest little blob I've ever seen! I'm so so happy for you guys! You will be a wonderful mother... congratulations!
YEA... Congrats I'm excited for you!
What great news! Congratulations all around!
how exciting!!!!!!!!!! congrats!
Congratulations! That is the best news I've heard all day!
Ohhhh I am SOOO excited for you guys, Lisa!!!!! I can't wait to watch your cute belly grow! Congratulations to both of you. Now I just can't wait to hear what your having!!! :)
YEAH! Congrats!! We are SO excited for you two! I would have loved to have been there when you told your parents Lisa...I am sure your mom freaked out! You guys will be the greatest parents!
That's so exciting! Congrats!
SOOOO Exciting! I'm pretty sure that soon there will be pics of a cute little red clad family on this blog! :)
Hip hip hooray! Big, fat Congratulations. When are you due? I am so excited for you guys.
Yay!!!!
Yay! Congratulations!
HOORAY!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you guys! That is great news. Can I secretly hope it's a boy so our boys can play and learn to ride together??? :) Please...more details!
Yeah for you guys. You will be a great mom. It was good to talk to you and see you. Just wish for different circumstances. Good luck with the pregoness, hope your not sick.
What can I say that hasn't already been said...Congrats!!
SO excited for you!! Congrats!!!
Love it love it love it!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you are starting to feel better!!!!
I am SO So SO thrilled for you...MY HEART ACHES!!! (and i am equally happy for your sweet parents:)...and your brother...ha ha ha!
oh i am so excited for you!! What great news... what a wonderful bday present!! you guys will be the most fun parents ever!!! SO WONDERFUL!!
Hey Lisa! Just found your blog from Anne's--Congrats! That rocks. You guys will be great parents!
Love Jenny Bullock
Post a Comment