






Christmas.... like always, was fantastic...... We spent Christmas eve with Arron's family playing bingo, which is one of my most favorite Christmas traditions. Christmas was pretty relaxed, we spent the day with my family, went to a movie and got to talk to my little bro that is on his mission in Brazil, he is doing great and it was awesome to hear from him, although it reminded me how much i miss him. Arron and I went skiing a couple days after Christmas, it is so fun to be able to do so many thing together, I'm such a lucky gal........ and then the week came to an end and I'm sad its over, like i am every year, but I'm looking forward to what 2009 will bring. I hope the New Year will be good to all of you, thanks for making my 2008 GREAT!!!
6 comments:
I can't believe that someone seriously announced that I had the baby! Casey specifically talked to the primary presidency and told them we were sick...Not having a baby! Crazy! Glad I cleared that one up! Looks like the skiing was a blast, I am jealous! I have been wanting to go soo bad. Hopefully I can soon!
Ifyou got a lavendar robe for Christmas, I got one too...It looks like the exact same one! :) We should have a robe night. I'm glad I could contribute to your fabulous 2008....here's to an even better 2009!!
Merry Christmas you little party animals! Can't wait to see you soon for the next party! :)
Leave it to you guys to have many adventures over Christmas. And yes the cookies were full of butter...everyone is only allowed one!! ha ha JK.
PS This cougar has to say GO UTES. What a game!
Hey!!! Let's plan a time to go skiing that would be really fun. Does TJ and Chelsey Ski? Oh and by the way I did have you on my friends and family list, but Jon accidently erased everything and now I'm trying to get everyones names back. I'm glad you posted because I couldn't find your blog address:) You are now officially on my list...I bet you are so proud.
Post a Comment