



















Highlights from our trip to NYC............................................i would totally live here!!!
1. street vendor hot dogs
2. petty cab ride through central park
3. dancing in the "friends" fountain (i know they made a replica for the TV series..whatever)
4. frozen hot chocolate from serendipity..DELICIOUS
5. lobster stuffed ravioli from piasanos in little Italy... O MY GOSH.... heaven!!
6. watching Arron wheel and deal for his "rolex" on canal street.
7. MY mad haggling skills for a "diamond ring, versace sunglasses and a luis vuitton bag"
8. David Letterman
9. last minute tickets to wicked... can i just say AMAZING!!!
10. spamalot, little mermaid and phantom on broadway... all fantastic!
11. the rockettes Christmas spectacular..wow they have great legs
12. garretts cheddar and Carmel popcorn mix
13. hot chocolate at Rupert's HELLO DELI.
14. ground zero.
15. seeing Daniel Radcliffe aka the real harry potter, even though i'm pissed that he is naked in his broadway show. (we saw him on the street, i refused to see harry potter naked.)
16. having an 8x8 hotel room... very cozy, ya know what i'm saying, wink wink.
17. lady liberty.. thanks france! GOD BLESS AMERICA
18. the subway.. we are masters.
19. seeing actual dog walkers, walking 5 dogs at a time, i don't know why, but i loved it.
20. cupcakes and cheesecake.
**AND last but not least, spending an amazing week with the best friend a girl could have... i love you babe.
13 comments:
Yeah...NYC is AWESOME! Can you send me your address? Thanks...email it or leave it on our blog.
sisternback@yahoo.com
Jealous............that's all I can say.
Man, you guys did TONS of stuff. Way to go! I love how you saw FOUR Broadway shows AND the Christmas Spectacular (isn't the Toy Soldiers number great?) Glad you got to see Wicked. What a great trip.
Whoa girl! You guys did it all. I have been wanting to see Wicked for years. (I know every word to every song). I have always wanted to go to Letterman too. I am just going to live vicariously through you.
Looks like a lot of fun!! I've seen Phantom, Les Meserables, and Chicago on broadway. I would like to see Wicked I've heard it's awesome!!
SOOO Fun! You guys did it all and I'm so proud of you! I'm glad you LOVED wicked and hit the street vendors - what else could a girlie ask for? PS - We would not have ALL survived in an 8x8 room so it all turned out in the end :)
Thanks for the glasses. I Love em...I look like a rock star....just what I'm going for. :) I love your guts.
Looks like a couple of my suggestions worked out! Glad you had fun...I warn you however, that NYC becomes addicting. Don't think you are not going to want to go back again, and again, and again!
You two are perfect together. Really.
So glad you had a good time! Hope you're doing well. love you.
Heidi
Wow you guys did and saw everything! Those pictures are fun to see. I am glad you had a great time.
Isn't NY amazing! Great pics!!
"Something's dripping on me! LOL Christine
Post a Comment