so i'm not going to do a new post everytime i weigh in, i'm going to keep track of it on the side bar to the left, under "my quest for success" :)
and this week is why i question my thought process on posting my results.
I didnt lose 1 stinken ounce!!! but i did lose .6% body fat, which translates into 1.13 lbs of fat. so thats good.
needless to say, my trainer kicked up my exercise routine, so i will reach my first goal, of losing 10 lbs. by next week!!!!! hopefully. ;)
~peace
6 comments:
Hey, I met you at Megan's Sensaria party and I'm stalking her blogs and found yours. Hi. Good luck with the personal trainer, I think it's awesome that your going to one. I need to do the same. Some day.
Hey,
Go here and give them your email...
I still want to go.
A
OOOPS. I forgot the site. :)
http://viewmontclassof98.blogspot.com/
I love blog stalkers! Your blog is great! Good luck on the trainer! my mom's doing the same thing right now, and it's hard. Keep up the great work!!
Roxey
Good job Lis! It must feel great to be making such progress. I'll have to keep checking your blog to see the updates...no pressure. :) Hey, I'm "tagging" you, so check out my blog to see the tag.
Hi Lisa, I stalked your blog from our class blog. You and Arron look so happy and that you have a lot of fun together. See you at the reunion!
Post a Comment