Tuesday, May 20, 2008

******************** IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED.....********************

so i've debated whether or not to blog about this but then i thought to myself "self, this pretty much consumes your thoughts right now, so do it." so we come to this point.......
i've hired a nutritionist/personal trainer, so for the next 12 weeks, (well 10 weeks now) he tells me what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat, and exactly what exercises to do everyday. I LOVE HIM. (not in love, just love)
Every week i go in for a 45 minute consult, he changes my diet, work out, and then the fun begins, he weighs me and then checks my body fat % and measurements. So i'm going to report my results on my blog every week, so if i dont, then you (who ever may be reading this) can call me out on it, so i have no choice but to stick to it. But to be honest, it hasn't been that hard. i feel great, and i have more energy then i've had in a long time.

I'm so excited about this, my whole family is doing it and they have all had similar results, who knew by eating healthy and exercising you could lose weight? ;) haha.
thanks for reading.

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Lisa that is freakin awesome!! GOOD JOB. Who is your personal trainer/nutritionist? I have wanted to do something like that forever, but I just never really know who to trust..so please let me know his name and where to find him!

we need to get together soon! I think Mike is starting on your parents roof this weekend.

Luvs, Darlene

Andy and Kimi said...

That's awesome Lisa!! Way to go!

The Parks Fam said...

That is soo great!! I love having a trainer, its the only way to really keep you motivated. No one can do it on there own, I mean REALLY!! and YAY for loosing 8.5 lbs already, you are well on your way. Congrats!!

Tiffany said...

I love your passion for this! What a great way to live life. Thanks for all the tips. Tiff

Angie said...

eating right, working out, and YOGA. :)

I am proud of you and jealous all at the same time!

Nici said...

Lisa, congratulations! I think that is what it takes...Find what motivates you and run with it!
Have fun!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

All I have to say is....

You go GIRL!!!!!

Megs said...

Yeah Lisa! I'm really excited for you, and I know you will succeed in your goals. So no more eating out with friends??? ;)

Anne Woods said...

Keep it up Lisa. I will be sure to check it. Being countable to someone as well as a great support group is key. Wish I was there to exercise with you. Good work!!