
So my dear friends Lauren and Nici, tagged me, this is a little different, its just 10 things about yourself people might not know. So here it is........
1. i love taking naps on the floor, especially in the hall way.
2. i was delivered by the same doctor that delivered my mom.
3. I've held President Hinkleys hand.
4. I've seen, ACTUALLY witnessed a guys foot fall off. i love being a nurse, i really like blood and guts, that's why i would love to work on Life flight someday.
5. i taught my dog to ring a bell when he needs to go potty.
6. i met my husband in 7th grade, and have a journal entry about how excited i was that he asked me to dance at a junior high dance.. ahhhhhhh how cute. (sorry if any of you just threw-up in your mouth a little)
7. Before discovering that softball was my sport of choice i was a figure skater, i even went to competitions and was in an ice show.
8. i love chick flicks and musicals.
9. my parents, me and Arron all took out our endowments together... pretty amazing!!
10. i write poetry and love oil painting and have won awards for both..... Cheesy!!
People I'm taggin.... Holly, Shanna :) sorry, but your it!!!
6 comments:
Yeah, Lisa thank you... you are a good sport! That is cool about you all taking out your endowments out together. That is awesome i didn't know that. Nor did I know you like to take naps in the hallway...you're funny. So we are moving in two weeks and will be staying with my parents for a week so let's hang out.
I did not know about the figure skating... that is so cool, I always wanted to figure skate!!! I'm impressed! love ya!!!
k hallway napper girl...here's the deal. I know LBFF club is pretty exclusive to like, ONE person, but all my girls, including you and "yours" are totally in MGFF club! TOTALLY!! Had fun with you tonight...Your chili was SERIOUSLY the best I have ever had. And I'm not just saying that because I want in the LBFF club. (I really do though! :( Love ya!
i think it's cool that you saw a foot fall off. AWESOME!! by the way....i like to think that i belong to both LBFF and MBFF clubs. but what the fetch??? is there no such thing as the HBFF CLUB?? LOVE you crazy lady:)
hey lisa.... thought about you today during the game. we miss you guys! The next time we're in Utah we will definitely do a boating trip! it always fun to learn fun, new things about your friends... xoxo
Lisa- I found you! I am going to add you to my blog ok? Come visit us- thefontanafam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment