Sunday, October 21, 2007

***************An "INCREDIBLE" Halloween Party***************

My Friend Jayme had her annual Halloween party and all of our friends dressed up, it was so much fun. everyone looked so "incredible" i have such fun friends.




Look how hot my friends are. they are so great. Jayme i loved your costumes. sorry the picture was to fuzzy to make the blog. :) And Gina your costume was the best, But i didn't want to make anyone feel inadequate so i didn't put your picture up. ;)

7 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

I loved the incredibles!! Now I know what I want to be next year ;). Thanks for posting these pictures!! I need copies of each of them since I forgot my camera...Can you email them to me?? And your right, we do have some HOT friends, by far the hottest that I know.

jeremyandholly said...

i am proud to be your friend. you looked so freakin' AWESOME!!! i can't stand it. i'm sad i missed the party.... but i'm even more sad you guys couldn't come to disneyland with us. next time, right???!! or maybe hawaii?? ;)

Anne Woods said...

your costumes were so great Lisa! Did you make them? Looks like a lot of fun! Have a great Halloween!!

Nici said...

Lisa, I am just happy to see a new post. :) You all look really great...Halloween is the best!

The Shepherds said...

We had so much fun with you guys at the party!!! Sorry it's been a while since I've seen any blogs, but yours is awesome!
Love ya
Jen

Anne Woods said...

i think this is what you would say... "time for a new post!" what are you guys up to? :)

Gina said...

Lis (pronounced lee-s...you know what I mean). Anywho - I love your little Gina shout-out! (My costume was by far the best.) Gosh, I'm sorry I didn't read it until now! I've been in a hole, you know. But I'm not sick anymore!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!! 4 days and counting! I'm ready to expand my horizons. Miss you!