Tuesday, December 18, 2012

would you like a cookie with your sprinkles?


two of my favorite things, at the same time, cookies and gabe. 
both are DELICIOUS!!


Tis the Season for sugar cookies, no?
 not that i need an excuse to eat them, but its nice to have one when your husband comes home and asks "are you making cookies....AGAIN?"
then you reply without a seconds hesitation.. {cuz you really wanna sell it}
"i know, gabe really wanted to and i tried to talk him out of it but, you know, he was just very persistent!"

cuz you'd rather he think you a pushover then a cookie addict!
then you quickly change the subject...



and not that i'm counting but i should probably buy stock in the company that makes the little sugary sprinkles in an assortment of colors,  because really,  whats a sugar cookie without a few sprinkles?!


NOTHING.. thats what!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

First of all - every time I see your gorge kitchen I drool. Secondly, I also drool every time I see a Sugar cookie. Never met one I didn't love. Thirdly, Gabe and his little friend totally look edible in their little chef gear!

Megs said...

Youre such a good momma! And blogger. I forgot blog-land even existed!
One of my New Year Resolutions is going to be to visit blog-land more often, which means I get to visit my friend more! I don't know why I ever stopped!!!
Love you!