some things i've learned about gabe over the last few weeks.....
He's getting older and more independent and he has opinions and gets frustrated and .....
loves licking the spoon when making cake....does NOT like it when you take it away.
![]() |
| likes to drink the water AS it comes out of the tap. |
Loves to watch movies on the computer.....does not always stay awake.
gets annoyed when i take too many pictures..... and yells when he is frustrated.
| adores being wrapped up in towels or blankets. |
| pretty entertained by his own shadow. |
| might get a complex about how WHITE he is by hanging out with his best buddy. |
Likes to play IN things.....
.....and ON things.
| probably still a little young for ramen noodles. |
and... these little footprints can bring a smile to my face no matter what kind of day i've had!!




8 comments:
He is SO cute! The sleeping on the desk is my favorite!
haha Awesome. I love the footprints. : )
Lisa, cutest post ever! If I recall, that is how you reacted when I took the cake batter spoon away from you that one day.....I guess we know where he gets it! :)
I LOVE the sleeping on the desk one. If only it was as easy.....I'd need a pretty dang tall desk!!
Love you guys!
He is adorable! I especially love the pic with him sleeping on the desk. It is hilarious.
Oh man - the opinions and the "frustration" is what we're still in the thick of with TWO boys. I don't know what it is about men.... don't get your way - yell and pout. Where DO they learn such things? :) HA HA I love his cute belly.
Ditto what angie said up above. So cute!
So, fun and cute! I love these two little guys! :) And no worries, he'll get a complex with the rest of us.
love it. he is getting so big!
Post a Comment