its been a sad day, we had to put our sweet little poochie Bo down and my heart physically hurts. he has been a train wreck with one problem after another, but has been such a sweet dog the entire time. he was good with gabe from day one and has been part of our family for almost 9 years. we will miss this little guy.
6 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry! I know how much you love Bo. He is such a great dog, my kids adored him too!
when tj told me today, i really got so sad. i looked at tea and told myself that i do still love her and that i'm grateful that she is part of our family. really my sincerest condolences. i believe you will see him again someday.
oh lisa. i'm so sorry. i still remember him running around, jumping up-down-and-all-around while we were studying during nursing school! i'm so so sorry you had to say goodbye. cherish those cute pictures of him!
Lisa Louise - I JUST got back in town to your sad sad news! If you need to come snuggle with Coops you just pack up Gabester and head on down. We are SO sorry! Doggy Heaven - that is where Bo is.
seeing that pic of Bo seriously just made me tear up. he's so cute. :(
I'm so sorry Lisa. Just remember he is in a better place, probably running around with the rest of your kiddos "up there". :) Love you to pieces.
Post a Comment