* 9 Months *
weight: 23 lbs - 85%
length: 29 3/4 - 95%
lets be honest who really cares about the head circumference?
as you can see our little man has dropped in weight from the 95th percentile to the 85th!
the strict diet and cardio routine we have him on is really paying off.
you can tell by the picture above how slender he is looking! ;-)

11 comments:
i love his chubbs. so stinking cute!
I love it! Such a little cutie.
Cute little guy. For real, who does care about the head circumference. I love how you take his pictures in the truck. Awesome.
hahahaha!!
Could I please get some notes on Gabe's diet? I might try it myself... lil Michelin Man!
I seriously love you! Too funny! I love chubby babies :)
so cute! I'm sure's outgrown his infant car seat. Any advice on the "convertible" options? I need to buy one SOON!
Hilarious!
He offically weighs more than Wes. Wes had his 1 year check up last week and has actually lost weight...he's only 21 lbs. Poor guy, I swear I feed him!
Oh, and I think he's starting to look like your brothers.
OH MY GOSH!!!! Jaidyn is over one year old and she weighs sixteen pounds!!! She is still in size one diapers!! hahaha He is so stinkin cute! xo
LOVE CHUNKY BABIES. CHUNKY ROCKS!! (I might be giving myself a compliment here...?) Guess I rock too! :)
Post a Comment