keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Friday, November 5, 2010
Gabe...Gabe...and more....Gabe!
Gabes "stats" at 4 Months....wait for it.....18 lbs 14 oz. {95%}, 26 3/4 inches {95%}. i know, i know!!! But hey the Doctor said he would be perfectly average if he was 7 months old..hahaha
Could you just spend ONE MILLION DOLLARS buying studly little man gear for him or what? LOVE his moto jacket and the feed me shirt is too dang perfect for that little chubsters. Bout time I got to see him "from cyberland".... :)
2 comments:
Could you just spend ONE MILLION DOLLARS buying studly little man gear for him or what? LOVE his moto jacket and the feed me shirt is too dang perfect for that little chubsters. Bout time I got to see him "from cyberland".... :)
Lisa, he's adorable! Is that a little dimple I see in that chubby cheek?
I thought Quinny was big, but Gabe has passed her up! :) He looks SO huggable!
Post a Comment