Great moments from our little road trip to Vegas!*******************************************
*seeing my good friend Tiffany
*$18 pedicures from an Asian lady who told me that my feet "needed help"
*red velvet cheesecake and pina coladas from the cheesecake factory.
*watching Utah DESTROY unlv.
*cirque de soleil "0"
*staying at hooters again, i mean how can you pass up $40.oo/night?
*as always prime rib at the gold coast
*shopping, shopping, shopping.
*90 degrees, need i say more!





5 comments:
I heart Vegas too and miss trippin' with you to the Cortez room....mmmmmmm! I just salivated a little bit...
You and Arron should really get out a little more. I don't think you travel enough! I mean SERIOUSLY!!:)
So, you tried the Red Velvet cake... did you love it like I did?
You are seriously living it up in every posting. Considering this is all I see of you, you do an obscene amount of vacationing. Prove to me that you have a job. Take a picture in your scrubs or something.
By the way, it looks like you had a big fat blast.
ummmm... what about the white suit? that was my favorite part ha ha ha ha
love ya chica!!!
Post a Comment