Thursday, July 16, 2009

8 is Great!



there are so VERY many reasons why i love my husband, that to try and list them all and put them in a post would be very long, mushy and boring to type and read.. so i will just settle with saying, thank you for the past 8 years. I love you, happy anniversary. XOXOXO

6 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

CONGRATS YOU SAPPY LOVE-BIRDS, YOU! :) Did you know that most all of my favorite people were married on July 16th? You and Arron, Carl and Gail... amazing serendipity woudln't you say? :)

jeremyandholly said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY SWEET FRIENDS!!! 8 years is awesome! i fetching love you guys:)

Kristi said...

Big fat congratulations to the both of you. Eight is no small thing. Good work!
Is that picture on the bottom from prom? No seriously, is it?

Megs said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you have a grand time celebrating your 8 years together. Even if it remains a "mystery"...hahaha. Love ya!

Kindy said...

Happy Anniversary! I've been married a whole 5 weeks and I love it. Finally! Let's get together soon!

Beckie G said...

Happy Late Anniversary! I meant to get on here earlier to tell you this, but I got side tracked. It was fun seeing you guys last night.