Monday, September 22, 2008

GoOd bYe SumMeR!!



Its been an amazing summer at the echols house, and i'm so sad to see it come to an end, but... I LOVE THE FALL, so its bitter sweet. its a little harder to go boating when its 60 degrees outside and the water temperatures lower then that, but how do complain about the smell of fall, snow skiing and all the holidays to come? You dont!!! you just embrace every season while it lasts.....thats why i live in UTAH!!!

So what better way to send summer out with a bang then to go to one of my favorite places on earth with some of my favorite people. Arron and i took a bunch of our friends up to our cabin and even though the weather was a little less then perfect, we still got in plenty of boating, tubing, water skiing and wake boarding to hold us over until next summer, along with a sufficient amount of eating, playing games and relaxing. We had such a blast!!!!! So i'm saying good bye to summer and hello to fall. Thanks for the great memories!




6 comments:

Megs said...

Lisa,
Thanks so much...we had so much fun with you guys!!! On the way home, Zachery declared, "that was the best vacation, EVER!" I know they will remember it always, and hopefully we can refresh the memories sometime soon! (If you'll have us!) We seriously love you guys so much!!! Send us your pictures, & I'll try and send mine out tonight! Loves!

Shanna and Brent said...

ohhh it looked like so much fun, i'm so bummed we couldn't be there! :( but you'll let us come up next time, right? loves you!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for posting the pics and thanks for a FABULOUS weekend. We love you and Aaron so much! It came to an end so fast. I need to embrace you attitude about fall.

Gina said...

are you tryin to rub it in that we couldn't come?! :) looks like soooo much fun. *sigh* see you tonight at volleyball...with the nazi coach. :)

Darlene said...

Hey Lisa! What a great post, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! What a great way to say good bye to summer. :)

I have to admit I am so jealous I have yet to see the great Bear Lake cabin, I'm guessing our invite got lost in the mail. lol just jokin' We do need to get together soon though! Mike was saying how nice it was to go to breakfast with Arron and Adam.

Mike is finally in his last semester of school...so once December hits let the playing begin! By the way congrats to Arron on the CPA exam, that is awesome! Anyways we need to catch up soon.
Loves, Darlene

Anne Woods said...

looks like another amazing echol's event! yeah for fall and halloween!!