Sunday, December 9, 2007

........................Recife Brazil!!!


Well my cute little Brother Austin, or should i say Elder Felman got his mission call on Wednesday to Recife Brazil, he will be doing to lords work for 2 years and speaking Portuguese. He is so excited. It looks like a beautiful place, its right on the ocean. I know he will have a great experience and do an awesome job!!! :)

Hopefully the mission will humble him a bit!! ?

3 comments:

Anne Woods said...

Congrats to your brother! It's always exciting to have family serving. My brother comes home this summer!Hey can you send me your address? thanks!

Nici said...

Brazil is the best! It was really the last place I wanted to go but I wouldn't have had it any other way...the people are amazing. He will see. And don't worry you can not help but be humbled when you are around such humble people. Anyway, Brazil Rocks! Boa Sorte para ele!

jeremyandholly said...

we're SO happy for him! COngrats AUSTIN!! we think he's pretty awesome:) he'll be a great missionary...hopefully april will come soon.