ON the 24th of July, at the last minute, we decided to throw together a little party with all our friends in the neighborhood, who like us didnt have any plans. :(We had snow cones and popcorn and Arron did a fantastic job "risking his life" to put on a fun firework show for the kids (and adults too). Look at all these cute kids. We love our area, we have so many new friends.

This is a picture of me with one of my favorite little people, Jane. she is the daughter of some of our best friends Holly and Jeremy. Me and Jane love each other.
4 comments:
what would jane do without you?? all day today, she has been saying, "but i love lisa and arron!" you've won her over:) this really was the best "last minute" party i have EVER been too. finding the snow cone syrup at the last minute showed your dedication:) arron put on an incredible show...just as good as eaglewood!! we should make this a tradition.
love you,
jeremy and holly
That was such a fun night!! Thanks again for letting us come over!! We have so much fun with you guys.
I love your new post! Well I guess I'm a few days late, I'm still not very computer savy, so I forget to check blogs. Anyway very cute, I feel so special to be on yours! And thanks again for the cool scrapbook stuff you brought over the other day!
Jen
Lis - you need to update your blog, common . . . put a picture of Aaron playing Madden on here or something. :) Just kidding. Had a fun time with you and meg the other night internet surfing for 2 hours! ;) Did you ever find out the name of that website?
Post a Comment